Monday, July 30, 2007

The Simpsons!

This is a MUST watch. The yellow fever hit Malaysia already! I went to watch this last Saturday with Thana and gang, and really, this movie is just as i expected it to be.. Full of laughs and jokes that will make you roll on the floor... laughing.


I will not post any spoilers about this movie, all I'm going to say is that this is one cartoon that is worth it to pay for and watch in the cinema.. This one.. I've gotta agree with bart... "I will not illegally download this movie... I will not illegally download this movie" - (on the chalk board)


Watch Homer get smarter and save his family (after he ruined everything) and maybe even Springfield? This show is something you would want to miss.. So, now that you have finished reading this, get up from your seat you lazy bum and buy a ticket for The Simpsons Movie at the cinema.. *btw, if you're in Penang, do call me up if you don't have anyone to watch this with. =D *

No comments: