Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday

Today seems to be a gloomy day.. Woke up at 6.15... then snooze n snooze till 6.28... Still felt a little heavy in my head.. didn't feel like getting up at all, but it's MONDAY... so got up... Shower and all and was down at the condominium entrance just when Ben reached. Got into the car, and here I am in office. At 8 am, the engineer came to my table to see if I could find a solution to the problem last week. I just don't understand how come some of the things in here are so not uniform. Like the production line next to each other can have different label requirements... It's kind of frustrating because this side wants so so so much while another side is happy with the system already.

Sometimes, I wish that all I'm doing is just some office paperwork.

Now have to swap PC for people.. huhu... k lar.. got things to do.. atleast now I know that the project is COMPLETE! haha.. I think so lar.. just the setup, and final testing.. Pray to God that everything will be okay. =)

No comments: