Sunday, July 08, 2007

Clear Skies

Penang is POLLUTED!! Look out the window, everything down there looks blur, there's a smokescreen over everything, from top to bottom, from bottom to top, and also sideways ler.. Is all this polluted air because of the annual forest burning in Indonesia? It's not really that BAD ler if you just look with your eyes.. but imagine breathing in those "visible" particles... You'd be sick in no time!

At the moment, I'm a little sick.. just don't feel so up to anything at the moment. Yesterday went to watch Die Hard 4.0. and before the movie ended, I was already developing a headache and that basically spoilt the rest of my day out.. Some weekend...

Anyways, the last two weekend I've watched really good movies.. They are Transformers and Die Hard 4 ler.. =D Transformers is a must watch and yeah, I agree with my friend that it is worth it to buy the original DVD when it comes out and keep it as a collection.

Die Hard 4 was really good, and the story about the fire sale (it's fire sale rite? :p) was great gain control of all the national communication, transportation and then take control of the countries utilities, and you are the new KING! haha..

Alrite... I guess that's all for now, goin to look for some food in the house... the guys have gone out.. aih.. I overslept.. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...reeeeeally hazy despite the rain. Hope those guys down south will stop all da burning. =P

guchi guchi said...

transformers and die hard 4.0 are really great movies. Glad i could watch them. Not sure if i'll get the dvd though.