Friday, July 27, 2007

It's coming

The weekend is coming! =D Today is the last day of the week, and it's officially the 8th week of my work here in Agilent. Wow! A few more hours.. and it's gonna be weekend! But strangely enough, this morning I checked, I haven't got my full "salary" for this month yet.. Hmmm.. It can't be that I spent all my money in the savings account last week.. hehehe..Anyways.. I just took a photo of my rams.. and I'm gonna put them up here soon. hehehe. So proud of it.. now my desktop even looks way cooler than Vista! hahaha.. :p


Well.. I'm looking forward to a good day at work, everything started all well this morning... Hope I can rest earlier tonight.. and that this weekend will be a relaxing one.. Hmm.. it just hit me... the week passed by so so so fast. I could still remember returning Melissa's call last weekend, and it felt like it was two days ago..

Oh ya.. and it has been raining almost every day here in Penang.. I wonder if it's the same in other places. Well, I won't be in KL this weekend.. so sad.. *hehe* It's weird, cause going down to KL, only thing I do is sleep, travel, spend money and eat and just follow where my sister goes.. but it seems to be better than staying the weekend in Penang! haha.. :p

Yesterday, 2 people... wait.. 3 people asked me if I'm really going to buy a car! haha. Cause on my MSN messenger message I said if anyone has a car to part with below 15K, give me a call.. hehe.. Hmm.. don't know why suddenly I so desperately want a car. Maybe it's becaue of the stress of going home late late every day.. and sometimes wait till wanna pengsan.. till I take taxi go back.. :p *JH, no offence la. but dat day i reali tired and waited for more than 1 hour d.. :p*

Aisay.. just found out.. my sis went to Kuching ady.. so means no one to chat with me..=(

hmmm... missing so many people and so many things.. :p... better go find something to work on.. hehe..


P/S: "I'm so glad I'm not Singaporean"

2 comments:

Kianu said...

Dun have a car? U work very far away?? How abt a bike??? Much more environmental friendly le & can save a lot of petrol... Wahaha...
p/s: Ur "singing box" gt problem ka? weng weng one... kenot write anything on it... =_=||

Ern said...

hmm.. if it's not working, press the "R" button between the up n down there. =)