Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wife

Guys.. I'm getting married... when I find someone and am ready la of course.. :p

We men, have so many expectations from the woman whom we want to court and one day marry. Sometimes, I do feel that as a person, I might be asking for too much from my partner. Lets say, someday you meet someone that you really like, and you feel that she's the one.. and you start going out together. Then one day, after all the sparks die down, when you are comfortable with each other, and you know each other better, you find that she is not ALL that you expected. Would you call it ends? Does it mean that if the person we are dating/ courting is not up to our expectations, we should end the relationship? I feel sometimes, we just have to hold on.


I just want to ask everyone who visit my blog.. well, please do respond to this.. hehe..

To all da pretty ladies who read my blog:
What do you feel, being from the opposite sex, I'm sure you too have expectations of your life partner. What would you do, when u start going out with someone and then you find out that they don't fit all your expectations, or they lack in certain things that you never saw in them that they lack before.

To all the handsome gentlemen who read my blog:
What would you do? End the relationship and pray to God for a new start, or do you hold on? And pray that things will be better.

Please don't say anything to provoke anyone okay.. hehe.. I know this is a blog.. it's not a forum.. but just for once, have some discussion in my "silent" blog.. haha..

8 comments:

guchi guchi said...

Ah, when the sparks die down and you ask yourself why did i choose her. You will find that all these while the both of you have been shaped and memories have been formed and several fights have brought you two togeher. They are all there to help you make the wise decision to stay the course.

Quitters never win. And no bro i'm not leaving malaysia. Not yet at least. Nice post :)

Anonymous said...

aiks...i wanna respond but can't cuz you only need the response of "pretty ladies"

Ern said...

=.= Okay... I'll remove that part then.. =D

Anonymous said...

the strikethrough doesn't work la...just remove the word

Anonymous said...

hmm...let me see, it happened to me..and now..i'm left alone. so, i guess..to all the guys, please don't rush things even if you like a person. know her well before u make any moves. don't let the gal suffer because "you made a mistake" of making the first move.

lady aquinoks =)

jim said...

good day~
imho, noone is perfect lor. if we really like em, we really gotta tolerate jor. anyways, one should really be admiring him or her for who he or she is. lol. complicated (and childish maybe).
perhaps can have a long period of dating and courtship first la before starting a relationship. might be able to see the colourful sides of him/her then. hehe.
=) no rushy.

take care mr isa-ac~

jim said...

and the puppy so super one! can fly so far! ahaha.

Anonymous said...

Ello...I'm back. =) Well, I guess we have to take things easy before getting into a relationship. Get to know each other really well first by just being good friends. And hopefully this will help give us some idea of what we're taking up. Pray first lor...

If things do not go on as expected, guess we'll have to discuss about it and not just let it be til it's too late. As Jim said, we might tolerate. Everyone is unique. Love the person for who he is. Hehe. Btw, this is coming from a gal with no experience in dating whatsoever. =P