Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Michael Buble

Well, since I came to Penang and I met a really great man by the name of Benjamine, I have found out this new song that I really like right now. The song is HOME, it talks about going home. About how much this man wants to be home, through the seasons that pass in beautiful Paris, even though there are a million people around him, home is still where he wants to be.

This song actually is about how he wants to be home together with his wife, where as I, want to be home because I miss my family back there, not just my own family, but also the Bethany family. Charles is back in Kuching, but so far, I haven't even heard from him, Been nearly 6 months since I last heard from Pastor, is it just me or are you guys out there feeling the same? Sometimes I feel lost without the Bethany family, I guess sometimes, I have built my faith upon this family of God and God wants me to build solely on HIM alone, that's why He has taken me away from home, but still kept me in HIS BLESSED LAND Malaysia.


Bless this sun burnt land
With Your mighty hand
Take our hearts and lives
So all may know Your Love

- Taken from Save Australia by PlanetShakers


I want to thank Audrey who spoke to me the other day and encouraged me, and even became a mouthpiece of God to me. Everytime I think of this song.. I remember God's calling over my life. I remember Him saying that I have a lot of potential and that He wants to develop in me. God, is there any magical way that You can just change my heart, my life, my thoughts, my desires? (taking the easy way out. :p)

Last night, I didn't sleep well.. Woke up a few times, woke up cause it was too hot.. then woke up cause had a dream, then woke up cause it started to rain heavily... =.=
what is wrong? Stress at work? haha :p I know Kianu and YiYi will disagree with me. haha.. Anyways, looking forward to every weekend, always waiting to board the bus to KL once a while. =)

Also want to take this opportunity to thank my sis and Dan for being so welcoming. Now got a "home" in KL. Hehe... Also to che who sometimes calls up and just talk though very seldom now.. hmm.. wonder who she calls ho.. haha :p

Ok, this post is just my random thoughts, the effect of not knowing what to do already. Feel like I have finished all my work. :p

No comments: