Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Friendly Sheeps~

This is a short picture movie that my sister came up with when I bought the second sheep (grey one). Orange sheep is called Sam and Grey is called Elizabeth Stevens.. haha.. :p Dan calls it Pam.. So we just go with Pam.


Sam was super friendly with Pam when they first met. They quickly became best friends and Sam's lonely times with my sister just ended. Sam now has a new friend!
But then, some if the naughty habbits that Sam has picked up from my sister from all the time Sam spent with her started to surface and Sam can't help it, but kept pushing and poking Pam and Pam, naturally got irritated and tried to fight back.

Sam, being older and more experienced has more strength and much more "fighting skills". Shoving out all that he learnt from my sister, he beat Pam to the table top!

All victorious, Sam sat on Pam, cheering to my sister

Like my aunties say, "Seng liao seh buay" means (in direct translation) " grow tail after plaing". What they mean is after playful fighting, they became enemies.

Hahaha.. Che just sent me the sequence of pictures.. I dunno the story.. so i simply told one.. heheh.. Ny ways.. if my sis got her version, I might post it here.. haha.. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh? Debbie has one of those "Mek Meks"!!! The gray one... Hehehe. =P