Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday...

Today is Thrusday! Yesterday was piggy Wednesday! hehe...

Well, I've added something new to my blog again... it's the Cloud Links you see on the sidebar there.. nice rite? =D Thanks to a friend who taught me how to go about it by showing me the link ler.. =) Thanks!

Anyways, today here at work, I'm kinda bored... Got nothing much to do, and I'm thinking of starting the second project earlier, but then again, I have this weekly report to write, so I guess I'll finish up this report first.

If you want to know how internship is like.. well, for me... the first few weeks was super exciting, learning new things, knowing new people, and getting new assignments... that you will work on and it will somehow contribute to producing money or aid in the process of wealth creation.. hehe... Sounds like BIG BIG BIG responsibility rite? Well, it gets boring after week 5... Things begin to be familiar, you will find that work is actually BORING and you just wish that you can break the norm like go and play badminton, or run the track, or just go shopping in IPOH! But noooo.. u cant.. work is work.. 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, 2 days on the weekends to "chill out" doing nothing basically cause by the time weekend comes, you'd be too lazy to do anything else but sleep.. hahah..

Just pray that yours will be different and super exciting all the way ler.. ehehe... oh ya.. actually ho... Agilent is a very good place to do your internship. You get to learn things, and you also get very little pressure n stress.. ehehe..

By the way, I'm going back to Kuching this September.. Not because it's my bday la... haha. but anyways, u guys can prepare presents for me. hehehe.. Will write in another post...

No comments: