Thursday, July 26, 2007

Peon

Sometimes, I feel like a peon.. Work, work and work.. hehe.. But I still do love Agilent. =) Such a nice place to work in. Don't get pressured all the time, and with a little bit of extra effort you are sure to be able to get things done in ways that surpass what the superiors require. (all this is from my experience so far... you might have a different experience la.. haha.. :p ) My work is kinda like I have to depend on other people who don't do what i do to a certain degree. Like for instance, I have to confirm with them which computer are they going to use in the end.. or how do they want the program to look like? What are their requirements?; or this is the best part of what i do...

"ei... erm..where is the computer? Are you busy right now? you seem busy.. oh sorry.. I'll wait till you are done then *walks away trying to look busy with some other thing* " Hehe..
Life is good.. but it gets a little too boring sometimes.. now, my "Supervisor" is not around... He's in the States, so kind of like "slack" off a little.. heheh.. sometimes i 'tertidur' (doze off) at my desk. oh another thing about my desk area is that it is so SUPER COLD!!! Freezing weh... especially when it rains... but strangely enough ho, the lady sitting beside me can sometimes wear sleeveless tops.. walao eh.. no need sweater or something to keep extra warm. I will always have this jacket with me..

Strangely, I'm missing campus. When I was going for internship, I really wanted to just get away from uni, to not be stuck in my room, to go out, do something else.. have a different environment.. but now, sitting here, sometimes when I think of my friends back in campus, I really want to be able to just give a phone call and ask them out for dinner together. Jesse.. miss you lei... miss the times can kacau you and Diane *oops* =x Aih.. Kinda sad at times... Looking at the other side, I have Joel and Jia Howe to always DOTA with everyday after coming back from the office. =)

For now, what I would really love to have is a car. I don't know what is putting this in me but I just feel that my joy will be complete if I have a car now.. hehe. But that shouldn't be right le.. My joy should be complete with Jesus. =) Seems that both also I have to search.. ahah... Since God's word says to seek Him first, and ALL these things will be added unto you. If only God will send me a car tomorrow... hehehe.

Man.. something is not right.. I'm so desperate for a car.. not Father.. Father, can do anything to just turn me around arr? like... duno la.. I also dunno how to help myself ady.. Can like smack my engine or throw in more fire so that I will start burning again? haha.. Like when Elijah called on You to take the sacrifice soaked in water, You sent a fire that consumed all of it, even the waters.. So if my fireplace is wet, send that fire la.. Ignite.. ignite.. ignite...

"Come Holy Spirit, I need more and more of you.
Fill me again with the power of your Spirit.
Lord I'm crying out for more of you. "


Taken from Fall in This Place by Planetshakers - Pick it Up


I think that's all for now ler.. Should I have more coffee? Audrey... make me some of ur special coffee.. hehe.. Have yet to try it.. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...u veli bad la.. Not fair...cha me in ur blog...i merajuk dy!!! =P

Ern said...

Hehe.. dun lar... How to pujuk you lei.. you dun eat a lot, so offer you a meal also I dun think you're interested right? Hmm... I ask Jesse give you a flower la. . ok? hehe.. :p

Anonymous said...

Haha. Cis...i'll come back to Penang to strangle u ah... =P Anyway, keep blogging ya...enjoy reading ur blog. Wakakaka. =D