Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Empty

My days seem to be empty. Without a close company to talk to, without someone to laugh about things.. It all seems to be dead. Like a carousel that spins round and round, my days seem to repeat itself in some manner. A cycle of repetitive activities.. How I long to break this for a while, even for a day. 5 days a week, I get up early, even before the sun peeks through the horizon. After the sun has hid itself only will I reach my resting place. Nearly everyday, I wish that the clock will tick faster between 7 am to 5pm.. How I wish to have flexible working hours...

Sometimes, a call from someone I know brings such delight to me, I wish the calls were longer, I wish that there were not all about business, but a call, just to chat. I want to go home.

Another day has
come and gone away
In Penang and KL
But i wanna go home

Maybe surrounded
by a sea of people I,
I still feel alone
I wanna go home

-adapted from Home by Michael Buble-


Two people closest to my heart right now are Felix and Jesse. They have been there to encourage me even when they themselves need encouragement at times. Thanks guys.

I still want to go home... can't wait till September comes, and hope that I won't be too busy to enjoy home that time. Keep me in prayer guys. Going through some hard times, deep inside, I know things are not right, I just don't know what to do. God, where is the path that leads to Your throne?

No comments: