Monday, August 13, 2007

Back 1

1 week in KL, lazing around, and doing some house work... even felt like "housewife" at a point. lolz.. coz everday just wake up, cook something for myself, and watch tv! hahah.. Life was reali reali great, and lazing around is great! haha.. Just proves that I'm a lazy bum rite? Lalala...

1 week away from work, and I think I have a lot to catch up on. That being said, what am I doing here blogging? The guys I need to work with have already gone for lunch, so to prevent myself from doing something wrong/ redundant, I shall wait for them. Call me lazy, this is what I think is smart. Hehe.. Don't waste time doing "useless" things. Imagine not waiting for them, and make a mistake that happens in 10 seconds but take 15 hours to fix! No way I'm going to do that rite? I'm just making sure that all I do is productive work. haha.. :p

My tooth is better now... spending so much, it better be good.. MunK, dun scare me weh.. after do still not good? so far, it has been good for me lar.. no ache, so everything is fine, just that I have to go back there a few more times before everything is complete. I hope I won't have to take any more jabs ler.. Feel so tired always after it.

Yesterday while I was on the bus back to Penang, I can't help but think to myself, what am I doing in my life? What is it that I am accomplishing? What happened to the goal of attaining that which lasts forever? I feel that I have lost that goal somehow. Like I'm living for myself, living for something that I know won't last forever. Feel that it will all be a waste, but I don't know how to get things right. Is this just a psychological thing or has the Holy Spirit left me like how God lifted His Spirit from King Saul? Sounds serious rite? Yea, I think so too... Wish I can somehow just go back 10 years, right where I first met Jesus. I might have said this before, but let me say this again. Wished that there was a reset button to life, like System Restore on Windows XP. Beep... everything goes back to the computer's best working state. Hehe...

Aite... Stop here for now.. more to come after this "short" break. Hehehe...

No comments: