Sunday, August 05, 2007

It hurts!

I'm blogging from Starbucks in CenterPoint.. Keh keh keh... Sipping a hot cup of wonderful Hot Chocolate! Yummmm~~

This weekend seemed to be one of the most painful...

... my ..

teeth.... they hurt like crazy.. =(

Didn't sleep well yesterday night.. Got up too many times throughout the night, cause it hurts so bad. Then went to the dentist today, and well, everything seems to be fine from the x-ray and the dentist said that it could be the beginning of nerve infection. *die* *sweat*

Me: So.. what is the treatment?
Dentist: Usually we do either Root Canal, or Extraction

*die* Both also got the downside.. Either pain, or lose 1 tooth. So being so vain, I said Root Canal.

Anyways, parents didn't really agree with the RM 1,000 for my tooth, had a long argument about what should i do about the pain... bla bla bla.. and it didn't end so well.. *won't go into details :p * so I'm looking for another dentist now..hopefully in Kuching and hopefully soon. Really need to get it done soon. This sucks... So painful until can't even sleep, shoulders also feel weak.. Man.. Do pray for me. =D

Aisay... I kena tagged.. MunK: I post it another time ler. =D now kinda too occupied with my pain.. haha. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..I know it hurts a lot,not juz bout the tooth but also the dissapointment in heart..Sad to hear bout what u r going through..Be strong..Hope that everything will go fine..Take care..Will be there for u..
-qi-