Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tagged

Weird... As children, we play tag and run around.. modern children play tag online.. Walao.. Want to get fatter is it? Go and RUN! lol.. Since I already promised MunK that I will reply her tag, here goes...


1. Do you ever lie about your age?
Nope. Ok.. maybe a few times to get free movie passes?

2. Do you prefer “sensitive guys”or “tough guys”?
Hmm.. First of all, I’m not gay… so I got no preference. Haha..

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
Ok.. now I’m starting to feel like this tag game is for girls only… again, makes no difference to me!

4. Are you currently single?
It’s complicated… :p

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
Let me see.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 10 *can I borrow your fingers.. and yours oh and yours too? And you over there lend me your fingers.. … (you get the point.)

6. Do you have a best friend?
Yeap.. but now not so best ady la.. but the best I ever had.. =D

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be called Good and Faithful Servant by Father.

8. Who was the last person you hugged?
Hmm…

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeap..

10. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
Nope.

11. Do you like your life?
I used to.. at the moment, I have to say no..

12. Do you shop at Hollister?
Erm.. can tell me where it is?

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
I’m not gay! Eeyer.. ok.. if you say guy friend.. then it’s Li Ern.. Stole Charlie.. haha.. But I’m happy for them. And again I have to say.. I’m not gay! :p *sorry ya.. sensitive issue for me.. I love women.. mind you.. *

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Oh.. I don’t really remember.. You see.. I’m very forgiving! =D

15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Girls I think.. Lol… Weird? Nah…

16. How long have you had friendster?
Dun remember when I started.. But a few years la…

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Cheated arr… as in lie then I’m guilty.

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
I think so... Not sure.. Again, if the person is a good liar, how to know?

19. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
Hmm… Play play slap got la.. not the hard slap.. haha..

20. What is one of your biggest fears?
Heights?

21. Have you ever skipped a class?
What do you mean ever? Is it something you do rarely? –oops..

22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Yeap

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
When I was still a boy

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yeap.

25. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?
Erm… No, unless they do it over and over and over again and again…

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
Not sure.

27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Always!

28. Do u ever wish u were a guy?
I am a guy!


29.Do you think women smell nice in perfume?
Yeap.


30.Tag 5 people
-none-



Ok.. That's it.. wow.. I'm real productive at work!

No comments: