Sunday, August 26, 2007

Convofair 2007

Just reached back in Penang 2 hours ago.

I spent my weekend at UTP and today, as I got into the car to come back to Penang, I didn't want to leave. Partly was because of xq, but also because I didn't get to spend much time with my friends. All I had was a few mere minutes with them, even those moments are precious.

Convofair was great except for the muddy field which, by the way is the same for every year. They tried their best to keep the field dry and "walkable" by putting sand but well, i think they should put more la! haha.. :p

Didn't fail to get the cheap Zan's pizza that is there every year too.. Uni is really fun.. If not for the exams, I think I would love to spend my life in Uni.. hehe..

Melissa, I still want your cookies ler.. Bake some more when I go back to UTP again yah!

The weekend was good, going back to uni brings me life's little joys. I'm glad I went back, even though the time seemed to fly away, and I wanted my weekend again. Seeing the people that brought so much joys in my life before I left for my internship really lifted my heart a little. Seeing Mich, Melissa, Felix, John, Vinod, and the whole gang from uni ler.. I miss you guys more than I realize. Until now, I wished that I could spend more time with you guys.

Well, today I had a really wonderful lunch time with xq at Sushi King. Never felt so happy in a long time when I ate with her. Thanks for spending your weekend with me even though you had such a packed schedule. Appreciate it lots.

Me bday is coming! Hehe.. Kind of looking forward to it.. It's my 21st birthday.. Though I might not spend it with any of my close friends... but I have my sis and Danny to celebrate with me! =D

I actually thought that I didn't want to celebrate it, but now, I kind of want to... hehe..

Before I forget, I want to congratulate (not in any particular order la.. dun terasa k.. :p) Thana, Jamie, Grace, Tomi... and the rest of the 15 people from our church who is graduating! May you have an extremely blessed life ahead of you with Christ!

Btw, sorry Mich, for not going to Bukit Merah even tho I said I'd go.. Really needed to rest.. Please arrange for another one... Hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..enjoyed the weekend with u too..Thanks for everything.. =)
This means a lot to me..
Take care ya..Hope u'll get better soon..