Thursday, August 30, 2007

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

Jubilee year celebration for Malaysia.

I must say I'm proud to be a Malaysian. I'm sure there are some of you out there who think otherwise, and that Malaysia is not good enough, but I feel, Malaysia is indeed a blessed land.

What more can I say? This is where I'm born, I believe that this land is a land of destiny if we are to answer our calls. Amen?

Well, what I did for tonight was:

1. Ate Mc D for dinner
2. DOTA at home
3. Blog (doing now)
4. Pack up ( for tmr la)

Hehe...

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

Today ho, Spoke to the girl sitting beside me after what felt like a long time we had this silence between us. Don't know why, but the past few days, ... maybe weeks, we didn't talk. Then today, I just plucked up my courage and offered her some "Wrigley's Eclipse mints" hehe.. So got talk a bit lor.. Feel so weird like sit beside each other but never talk. Lolxx.. The boys school syndrome.. hahaha...

Well, don't know what to do now, maybe I should do more dotaing.. hehe.. Or sleep.. lalala...

Ok ler... better start packing, and sleeping soon.. Leaving early tmr...


Happy Birthday Malaysia!

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

No comments: