Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Smack that!

This morning I had a good laugh and had the joy of teaching someone how to use a very sophisticated, technologically advanced machine of the future....

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.


THE VENDING MACHINE!



Well, this is what happened, just right after I finished eating my bun, and started drinking the always super sweet Milo ( even tho u tell the fella to make it "kurang manis" mind you.. ) Hui Lan said.. "I want the Milo in the small cup" I looked around, and saw this guy with the vending machine cup on the table opposite.

Me: Go buy la..
Hui Lan: Where to buy ah?
Me: Neh.. at the back there.. ( near the ATM machine)
Hui Lan: Need to use coin one is it?
Me: Ya..
Hui Lan: Oh... I dun have coin now.. another time la...
Me: (finishes Milo) Go la... the cashier can give you change for it.
Hui Lan: another time la..

So after putting the plates n cups at the collection counter, we walked to sign in for work at the HR's office. Before exiting the cafeteria, I stopped by the ATM. Hui Lan went to explore the machine, and seemed so facinated with it, asking me where the cups are and so on. So I decided to show her how to get her vending machine Milo. Put in the coin, and had her choose her own drink. When she took the drink out, she looked like children who have just seen a magic show for the first time in their lives. So excited, holding the cup between two hands, really made me laugh.

Well, I did someone a favor today.. taught Hui Lan (btw, one of the blurrest person we all know here) how to use the vending machine. Next time, she won't go hungry or thirsty even when the cafe is not open. :p

No comments: