Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Last Weekend

I had a really wonderful weekend.

On Friday I took the Konsortium bus down to KL. It left the station late, so i expected to reach KL around 11.30. But, like always, I hoped too much, and the bus reached Pudu station at about 12.15 am. Anyways.. it was okay until I realised that my phone was out of battery and I had to call my sister. So i went around the shops near Pudu and found this small handphone shop. They charged me RM2 to plug in my phone into the socket! Wow.. and I used it for less than 3 minutes! Sometimes, I do wish that that person will lose the whole shop. haha.. :p want to charge me for just using a little bit of "his" electricity. Aih... sien..

Saturday was better I would say. Woke up at 11.20, laze around in bed till 11.30 then got up to get ready to go to the dentist. Reached the dentist at 12 something.. then went inside to finish up the root canal. The session was really good, there wasn't any pain *phew~* and alas! the treatment is complete! I don't have to go back there this coming weekend! means that i can go to convofair! haha.. I really hope that it is going to be a worth it trip this weekend.

Later that night, I met up with Elvina, Ling Hui and Seila for dinner at Central. Ate the ever wonderful fried chicken... - KFC - Hehe.. It was really great to catch up with them, and it was really so so so kind of them to lepak with me till Felix came to meet me. We went to the mamak for a drink even though we just had dinner a while ago, and throughout the trip back to their apartment, Elvina told me so much about what has been happening the last few months.

Took a picture of me in the Rapid KL bus.. Will update this post when I get the picture..

That night, went with Felix and Yeow Chong to Murni mamak.. lol... 2 mamak in 1 night? This is KL.. haha.. I was quite surprised with the kind of food and drinks that were being served at the mamak.. It's not mamak food at all! They serve Carbonara, chicken chop, fried rice, etc. I didn't see the menu so I don't know how much variety they have there. And the drinks, they have like iceblended fruit juices, and they taste good, not like syrup drink at all! Hehe..

Went to GTPJ on Sunday, and was really blessed at the service.

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the time we spent together. C you guys again this weekend!

3 comments:

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Wahuhu so FiLex brought u to Murni too? It was cool right? I love the variety of food there...

k cya in Convo....

aehknum said...

Murni is chunted la!

Eh bro, where are you now? Let's go for drinks weyy! Come down stay with Unc Mike la!! =P

Ern said...

yep.. that place is reali nice.. except for the huge crowd there.. haha...

aehknum: I'll be in KL quite often.. come ler... to KL.. hehehe... See la when I can go to Klang