Wednesday, August 29, 2007

System Error...

How much more "soi" can I be le.. My office computer got virus, then I thought that I could remove it, and things will be fine again.. So I installed a spyware remover cause the virus detected was a spyware, and after I did the removing, it prompted for a restart. So ma restart lo, after restart, Windows loaded properly, but when I login, it straight away logout. Can't even go into Windows.

Well, I learn something new today also; which is how to use the Linux operating system. And I kind of like it. It's not as user friendly as windows is but you definitely can do more things with your PC when you are running a Linux. Well, this might be a start of something new for me. Would like to find out more, and maybe test it out on my own.

I shall go find something to entertain me now while I'm still at home, else tomorrow will be reali bored. Oh ya.. my lecturer is coming over to my company for a visit. Cool eh! I hope everything will turn out well. =D

No comments: