Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another

Tomorrow is October...

Autumn in the north, Spring in the South..

Time passes by unnoticed. It seemed like yesterday, when I was cheering with Danny after the wedding dinner. I actually miss them, Haven't seen them for two weeks.

The clock seems to be ticking too fast for some reason. Not enough hours in the clock, but I still have yet to appreciate every tick of the clock. The sense of urgency is not there. I know there are things I need to do, but I keep telling myself, wait wait wait. Not yet. I don't understand why. Are there 2 of me?

I need motivation in my work, I need something new, some breakthrough! Don't have the motivation to go to the office anymore. Wish that I could do more things that just sit at my desk, and write codes while I wait for 5 pm. =(

*   *   *   *

This coming weekend, I'm looking forward to it.

I have a dream. I even had goals for that dream, but I have lost faith in that dream. It seems like just a dream that will never be in the end.

*   *   *   *

Well, I'm looking forward to the movie that is going to be screened next week; Resident Evil: Extinction. I've been to GSC trice this week to ask about booking the movie tickets for this coming week. Well, I haven't booked yet, cause I can only book 2 days in advance. Which kind of sucked.

Guess I can blog more tomorrow in the office. :p

No comments: