Saturday, September 29, 2007

Going Solo

This is one of the rare weekends that I stay in Penang. Just like last week. Hehe.. I guess next week, this time, I'd be in HCA Klang~ Whee~~ Don't know what I should expect there, and I sometimes wonder if it's going to be a "kekok" moment in my life or not.. Haven't been there for so so so long already..

Anyways, today I didn't just sit at home and do nothing. Instead, I went shopping in the evening. =D

This is one of the few times that I go to the shopping mall alone actually. I'm not so used to walking around in a crowded place alone. Somehow I just feel a little awkward. Guess the weeks of having to eat lunch alone in the office has gotten me used to be without a company.

It sure is different, walking around alone, and "shopping" alone. Haha... One thing is for sure, it still can be great going out alone. The only thing is that when you stop for a drink, you have no one to talk to.. But, I'm glad I could sms my sister and talk to her a little bit during the time when I took my break.

Yeah.. it's not wasted today~! I spent it well I would think. Tomorrow, I still don't know what to do yet.  Hehe.

Anyways, I've stocked up food, so incase my housemates have this crazy idea of not having dinner in the future, I'd be prepared~ =D

No comments: