Wednesday, September 12, 2007

21

I'm 21 already!

A milestone in my life. I've learn't so much, experienced so much, but still, there is so much more! Can't help but be excited about God's plans when I think of Him.

Thank you Father, for taking me through all these years, for loving me all this while, being patient with me. Showing me your light whenever I am lost, picking me up whenever I fall, and carrying me whenever I'm too weak to do anything.

Looking forward to another wonderful year with You!


Want to thank everyone who remembered my birthday, and wished me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To you..

Happy Birthday! =)

From me..

aehknum said...

happppppppppppppy birthday!

I know I wished you edi. I dont care, I wanna wish you again! haha!

guchi guchi said...

happy birthday isaac