Sunday, September 23, 2007

Eventful day!

This weekend is a really good one.. Especially today. I must say it's a very "successful" and eventful day.

This morning, woke up kinda late, and went out with my house mates and Teng who came to visit us. We went to Bukit Mertajam for lunch.. and we had a very deliciously cheap lunch~ Total of 4 dishes, and a desert and drinks, we paid RM38 for 5 people! Cheap rite? Hehe..

Teng ordering food..
Us munching away..

~Delicious~

Then we went to a nearby shop to have some Rojak. After the rojak, I really felt that it was a little hard to move around.. hehe.. Anyways, we walked around Bukit Mertajam (BM) area, and Teng showed us around because BM is where he grew up.

After walkind around the town, we went to St. Anne's Church. Well, it's my first time in a Catholic church and I must say, it's very very very different. At the back of the church there was this hill that went up and up with "stations" of crosses along the way and at the "top" of the hill, a huge statue of the cross and a place to light candles. I did climb all the way up just to take a look and here are the pictures.

The "smaller" Hall
Up up we go... Can reach heaven ker? Hehe..
At the "top"

Looking down from "up" there.
The people I went with... and another praying spot
Forgive my squinty eyes..The sun was really bright... :p

The place was really impressive. The buildings are ancient but they are so well maintained!

After walking around the huge compound of the church, we were so tired and we got into the hot hot hot hot, i tell you HOT car and rode back to Penang for some "Ais Kacang" and reached back around 4 pm. =.= Kaput ady...

When reached back, I told myself I wanted to sleep, but after lying down 10 minutes, I decided to clean my room, make it neat and tidy.. and I do intend to keep it that way from now on. =D
The cleaning process.. Looks like I'm moving out rite?

Well, I spent the night washing clothes, and putting my room back in order, making everything much much much neater! Hehe... Gotta go sleep now.. Have to do my shopping list for tomorrow and then sleep. Really thank God for the strength He gave me to do all these things today!

No comments: