Thursday, September 27, 2007

*Sniff sniff

Been sick the last few days... Wasted my Sunday sleeping, hoping that the cold will be gone, and the wishing the pain in my body to be turned into strength. This is one of the times I felt so sick, I didn't have appetite to eat anything much at all. Strangely enough, I was craving for porridge and "Kue Tiaw" in soup. Anyways,with a lot of prayers, much sleep, a dose of Claymore and a little pinch of dota (when will these 4 letters disappear from my life eh?) I am well again! Still a little sore in the throat, but will be better in a few days I hope.

Looking forward,
With many uncertainties.
I can't but only hope,
I can't but only wish it's not all in vain.

2 comments:

guchi guchi said...

get well soon.

I don't really like claymore, i find it a little too spooky.

Ern said...

Claymore is reali nice.. Hehe.. The way she swings her sword.. Whoo~

=D

Didn't know you watched anime also. hehe..