Friday, September 07, 2007

September

It's September ady... and life seems a little blurry now.. Without my specs la! Can't believe it. I feel better not using my specs but the world becomes blurry. Ny ways, Khai Yi have me a great suggestion.. Use contacts for the time being! hahaha.. I shall go buy it when I reach KL ler. =D

Been quite busy this week, and right now, I'm learning how to program ASP websites! Ain't that cool? hehehe... Dynamic websites... woooo.. Ok.. maybe it's not so WOW for u guys.. but it's cool. Just like the Amazon websites, where nothing is static (maybe a few elements) and the contents change as per demanded!

Yesterday ho, something really funny happened. I came to the office super late, cause Zhia Howe and I decided to sleep in a little bit, but we overslept and woke up really late! When I reached the office, I suddenly remembered that it was the day for the weekly department meeting! And when I reached, they were just wrapping up, and I had to walk to the meeting table ( I think it's more polite to go ler.. rather than just sit at my desk where they can see me anyway). When I reached the table, they asked me what happened? And my mind was still a little fuzzy cause I just got up from bed like 20 minutes ago (I think) I just blurted "Oh, we overslept" After I said that, I was like *oh man.. (hit wall, hit tiang.. hit car.. @_@) * They all laughed.. Aih.. Sangat memalukan rite?

Better start reading some more and look busy! hehe..

No comments: