Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Satisfied

Today, after work, we went home, rested a while, and I eventually slept till around 7 pm. When I got up, Joel was already getting ready to go out for dinner... Tonight is Bak Kut Teh night. Yep, Bak Kut Teh in Penang, not Klang this time. Was really hungry by the time we got there, I think it must be nearly 8 pm we got seated, all 6 of us, except 1 didn't have the Bak Kut Teh cause he finds it "difficult to eat". For my housemates who might have come across this webpage, you will know who lah. =D The place is a corner house, opposite Tesco Extra on Penang Island. I'm sure it's pretty easy to find, somewhere near Pekaka area I guess...

Anyways.. the meal was really really good. I guess partly because I was really hungry when we started eating. Well, I'd say it's not as super good as the one in Klang but by far, this is really nice Bak Kut Teh. The soup was not too salty, the taste was full, and it just tasted so right.

Should be going to bed already.. Bye!

No comments: