Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Home

Kuching Dec 07 006 I looked forward to this day full of anticipation. I felt so excited, I found myself dancing in my shoes while I boarded the plane. As I sat in the seat and dozed off, all I thought of was getting home. The flight was a little rough, all I could do to make myself feel better was to close my eyes, and try to get into deeper sleep.

Kuching Dec 07 024

As I waited for my turn at the immigration counter, I felt joy, looking at the all familiar Kuching "Pue Ki Teo"

When I reached home, I just couldn't decide what emotion or feeling I was having; joy, satisfaction, fatigue,  sleepiness, it all got shaken together. As I got into bed for a short nap, I couldn't help myself but tell myself, "Yes, I'm home!"

 

It might be a short 6 days, but I'll make the best of it.

No comments: