Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Interval

If you have realized, I've just published a few posts today, well, they are actually posts written during my time at home. I was not able to post them because of the dial-up that my mum is still using.

Well, the flight to KL seemed to really suck. I just didn't want to leave home so soon. Sitting here, I look forward to my next break, on February.

The six days seem to fly by, but I must say, they are well spent. Catching up with so many people, meeting up and just connect with one another for even a moment, felt really great for me. I guess the best time was when a few of us went to have dinner at Batu Lintang.

Kuching Dec 07 025

Kuching Dec 07 027 Kuching Dec 07 031

Kuching Dec 07 029 

Christmas service was really great too. I had the opportunity to share what I felt Christmas was too! Of course, after the service ended, it's time for photos!!

Kuching Dec 07 039 Kuching Dec 07 047

Kuching Dec 07 054

Kuching Dec 07 073

Kuching Dec 07 071

Kuching Dec 07 078

Kuching Dec 07 070

After recovering from the blinding flashes, we proceeded to Shellyn's house and ended the day at Li Ern's house. Well, naturally, visiting means FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and FUN!

Kuching Dec 07 086

Cheers to JESUS!

Kuching Dec 07 088

Yong Shen: I got sorethroat... BUT I can't help myself!!!

Kuching Dec 07 087

Chris: MMhmm (mouth too full to talk)... (mumble mumble mumble.. ) 

Kuching Dec 07 093

Beautiful sisters!

Kuching Dec 07 102

I wonder how did this start?? During Christmas visiting??

Joseph: Harder lah! No feel wan...

That's most of what I did in Kuching. Dinner, breakfast, lunch, and dinner again.. The cycle seems to never end. It certainly great to be home! Looking forward to CNY dee.. Hehe.. A good 6 days of no worries, and just great fellowship.

Want to thank my parents for buying me the tickets to go home this time. Really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Orange said...

wah...i look so "tam jiak" with that keropok in my hand. hahaha~

Yea, my hols gonna end soon too. Sigh~ just like you, i'm looking forward to CNY dy. lol~

Anyway, we're all glad to have you back isaac. Must keep fit liao la. *poke at isaac's tummy* Lol~

Ern said...

Haha.. Ya loh you kept going for the keropok.. No mercy! Hehe..

I got countdown clock to countdown to my flight!! Hahaha.

Eh.. CNY u can drive dee kan? come pick me up! hehe

Orange said...

wahhhhh...some more countdown lagi! haha...CNY not yet can drive la.. haha..