Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The end, or a new start?

Yesterday was "D Day"

I had my internship presentation. I didn't really prepare much, except for the slides, and setting up the presentation, getting my colleagues to join me in the presentation. I got Wendy, the OQA inspector to do the live demo of the software for me. Hehe.. I guess that really impressed my lecturer. Wakaka.. =D

Anyways, she gave me ideas to bring my project further, and even mentioned things like commercialize, and EDX, and Geneva! Hmm.. I'll really have to ask Father and ask of His opinion and approval. Hehe.. If this is it, I might be here to make my first fortune and a name in the software industry. Though it's something small, but we all have to start somewhere.

My my my.. Internship is surely ending.. I'm going to miss my office, strangely enough, I'm going to miss coming to work i think. It's so much nicer than waking up and going to classes and sit for exams.

* * *

Going to be in KL by tonight, and then reach home TOMORROW!!! I'm going HOME!!!!!

No comments: