Monday, December 10, 2007

Double Tagged

Yaaarr.. I haven't have the "energy" to blog lately. I kind of have things I want to write, but just feel lazy.. hehe.. Anyways.. I have been tagged... Twice.. which means.. I'll answer them at the same time! Hahaha..

So here goes...

. . .


LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
(a) Sony Ericsson W580I
(b) Decent ear phones
(c) A place to call my own
(d) A car
(e) A great holiday with Father

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
- The phone I have right now, is not functioning well...
- Satisfy my ears
- I want a home that I can go back to
- That has been on my list for a very very very long time.. :p
- A closer relationship with Him

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Chua Han Jim
Yan Hui

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
Jim
(a) Great attitude
(b) Fun... and funny
(c) Very creative
(d) Giving, not selfish, generous at heart
(e) Does not do things half baked... You get what I mean.. =D

Yan Hui
(a) Cute, funny and a techno blur
(b) Generally blur at times
(c) Very friendly
(d) Likes to talk
(e) Things are never really that dull when she's around..

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Jim
This might not be for me, but it's something that I really appreciate from you.. When you helped out during the BBQ Bash in COP Tronoh. Stayed up throughout the night for a few days straight.. Just to get things ready! Thanks a lot!

Yan Hui
Hmm... what ah..?? Tagged me?? Hehe.. Never spent so much time together, but have been friends through reading and commenting on each others blogs..

MOST LOVED INVENTION(does not need to be technologically advance):
MSN Messenger!

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
Aimlessness, just going through the motion of life..

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
(a) Chris
(b) Angela
(c) Cheryl
(d) Kianu
(e) Ah Fai
(f) Jackie

No comments: