Thursday, June 14, 2007

Take Me Away

I just heard this new song from PlanetShakers, really going to buy the original CD, because I want to support this work, support the PlanetShakers project in empowering young people to Go, to Live and to Stand for Jesus Christ wherever they are. This wonderful song, "Take Me" I want to share with you guys

Take Me

Hear Your voice
A gentle whisper
Calls from deep within
On my knees, My heart,
It cries out, longing to draw near

Hide me now under
The shadow of Your wings
Lord, Into your presence
I will run

Take me away with You
I want to be close to You
Take me away into the secret place

Take me into Your arms
Here in Your presence I belong
Take me into the secret place

Let Your glory fill this place
O God, O God
Let Your glory fill this place
O God, O God
Fill This place

Take me to the secret place
The secret place...

This is the cry of my heart. Lord, take me away into the secret place, in Your presence, into Your arms. That is where I want to be.

No comments: