Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Officially Bored

Today...

Is a boring day

I don't know what to do, because I've finished what they asked me to do much earlier than what I expected. I suppose this is partly because of our training in UTP that time is always short and project development phases are short, about 1-2 weeks (mostly because of last minute work la... right or not?)

Anyways, I'm glad too that it is a little carefree and I do not have to rush like I'm always doing last minute work. =D


Tonight, my goal is to sleep earlier. Have been sleeping late cause either I'm busy on the phone, or I'm busy online. I also found out that it is not good to speak on the phone for prolonged hours, that it can cause brain damage... *sweat* Still, I don't really believe it because so far, I haven't turned into some mindless zombie because of phone radiation yet.. Imagine if I do turn into a mindless zombie, and started attacking people, what would I do to people? Make them get stuck to the phone? Make them talk non-stop for ever on the phone?? haha... Not so scary ler... aiya... boring... Burned my project on CD already.. hehehe... Tomorrow at 10 am will do a testing at the production Line. Hehe... Hope that everything goes well.

Just now, for lunch, I went out again, to the bank. Not that I have a lot of money to take out, but my ATM card was unusable so i got a new ATM card already. Sadly, they haven't changed the appearance of the card yet. Aih, if it's a different look ma really nice right? hahah... Anyways, I'm just writing whatever comes into my head cause I'm so bored, I don't know what to do. So blog ler..

Tonight, must sleep early, I'm turning slowly into a zombie because of lack of sleep la... haha... not phone ok? Not sure if it's too much computer or lack of sleep, my eyes feel painful and I have a slight headache... or.. is it the phone? Well, if you guys see on the news, about zombies in Penang, do remember me in your prayers. =D

Signing off for now..

No comments: