Thursday, June 14, 2007

Internship...

Whoa! This is early! Everyday since last Tuesday, I have been getting up at 6 am, and reached the office at around 7 am! Wooh... I got to say, I'm really hardworking! haha... Everyday I go back from my office at around 6.30 pm and that means that I'm in the office for more or less 12 hours everyday! *don't I deserve a pay raise? haha...* Just and intern and I'm working so hard.

So, a little bit about this wonderful company that I'm in. Well, for those who do not know yet, I'm doing my internship with a very prestigious company called Agilent in the most wonderful place in Malaysia after Kuching; Penang. I'm in the Quality Control - Electronic Measurement Group. My supervisor is Mr, Asyraf Tan, a very wonderful SP I must say. He trust me with so much freedom to do whatever I want as long as I get the job done. Hehehe.. Anyways, today will have a department meeting, so will see how things go.

Currently I'm working on a project where I'm debugging another person's work, and so far, I am quite pleased with what I have done because I feel that I have made the program much more usable, and more logical. *a little self praise once a while ler.. :p *

Ok ler, pass 8 am ady, better start to do some work. More updates coming! I'm going to be able to update a bit more ler, since I have Streamyx in the condo ady. Weeee.. *Missing me? Look for me on MSN or yahoo!Messenger or skype or GTalk... All also got.. haha.. *


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...if you have to get up at 6am what bout me??? 5am??? O mannnn... Btw, am sending in my resume for Agilent soon. So if God willing, will be working with you this Dec. Hehehe. =P