Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Psalm 91

My Psalm 91


Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.


This I declare about the L
ORD:

You alone are my refuge, my place of safety;
for You are my God and I trust you.
For You will rescue me from every trap
and protect me from deadly disease

You will cover me with Your feathers.
You will shelter me with Your wings
Your faithful promises are my armor and protection

I will not be afraid of the terrors of the night
nor the arrows that flies in the day
I will not dread the disease that stalks in darkness,
nor the disaster that strikes at midday

Though a thousand fall at my side,
though ten thousand are dying around me,
these evils will not touch me.

I will open my eyes,
and see how the wicked are punished.

For if I make the L
ORD my refuge,
if i make You my shelter,

no evil will conquer me;
no plague will come near my home

For You will order Your angels
to protect me wherever I go
They will hold me up with their hands
so I won't even hurt my foot on a stone.

I will trample upon lions and cobras;
I will crush fierce lions and serpents under my feet!


The LORD says,"I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name
When they call on me, I will answer;

I will be with them in trouble.

I will rescue and honor them.
I will reward them with a long life
and give them my salvation."

This is the Word of God, His words, that have been said to me. Thank you Father for your great promises to me. I will rest in you, hide under the shadow of Your wings. Let me not do anything that will displease You. In Jesus name - Amen!

No comments: