Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm late!!

Oh, ya.. I have a paper tomorrow, at 9 am. Yep... I'll study for it tonight ler...

The next morning...

unknown: Eh, let's go to the mall today!
me: Jom!!

Walking out of school then when on the road, (heading to riverside I think) at the junction near my school;
me: Oh no! I got a paper today!!! Arrrghhh!!
*run* - FAST...

*pant pant* - running out of breath

*sweat*
- drip drip

*pant* - no breath liao!! why so far one!!!



I suddenly remembered I have Probability and Statistics paper!


I ran n I ran back, and I met some people back on the way, n running down a flight of stairs, I suddenly heard my alarm rang *buzz buzz...(vibration) *tiu.. tiu.. tiu... (digital rain) !!*


Yeah.. that was me dreaming last night and I could remember it even now. Whoa... 4 weeks after my finals I suddenly dream of nearly missing a paper, and then Prob Stats was like 2 semesters ago!!.. It's so weird, I'm having a dream about having a final exam at uni, and walking on the streets in Kuching, and I could roughly remember seeing Debbie and Soonie there too.. lol.. Weird right??? haha... Why debbie n soonie?? man... good thing my alarm woke me.. haha...

Fuih... exams... glad I won't be having it this semester... wahahaha... Didn't know that exams have such a huge impact on me, so much stress that I can even feel the fear and stress now...
All the best to my friends who are still sitting for it yar.. hehehe.. My turn will come again after this... when i go back to UTP.. ahaha this time.. it will be without u guys.. How am I going to go through uni without u guys? I really hope it will pass by quickly, that 8 months not meeting you all...

K la, back to work... or rather start again... hehe...


No comments: