Monday, June 25, 2007

A Cold and Wet day

This morning, I was awoken by the rain. It seldom rains so heavily in Penang, and this morning, it was really raining cats and dogs. When we reached the office, I we found that the entrance at the cafeteria was flooded and i was just thinking, if Penang got flooded, where could they run to? Penang Hill, or Diane's house also can lar ho... haha... So still okay, at least got high ground. Heheh..

This weekend, I just felt so weak, doing things that I don't want to do, regretting them, never making a stand in what I believe and what I want to do. This is week three, it felt like a long time, but when I look at the big picture, it is so fast. When I look at God's plan, and considers it, it's like things are flying too fast for me to fool around already. Time to stand up, time to make decide. "This two years are critical" uncle Lucas said to me when he prayed for me.

God is ready for me, ready to change me when I allow Him to. God, forgive me for hardening my heart, forgive me for being so hard for you. Please break my heart, Lord. All for Your Kingdom's worth! Let there be less of me, and more of You, that your Glory will shine through me, that You will be the praised. Let Your name be praised oh Lord, in my life. Lord that only when I pass on from the face of this earth, people will not remember me for me, but remember You who lived in me and gave me life. - God be my SOLUTION

I'm planning to go to KL again this weekend . Hehe... this time to see a good friend. Hope that I can get everything planned out properly, and be there early Friday night.

No comments: