Monday, June 18, 2007

A great monday?

Well, today seems to be a good day... My project is sort of finished, notice the sort of? Well, I still am not sure if it will work perfectly under normal operation and I'm not sure if i have made any changes to the program that has made it seem okay, but actually there is a huge bug in it that will cause the whole computer network to crash n burn! :p

Lets hope for the best, and pray that nothing bad will happen when the testing begins.

I want to acknowledge my Father in heaven who helped me out big time on this project. I must admit that without Him, I would not have been able to do it, and He gave me new ideas on how to improve the system and I'm going to propose my idea to the team soon. (After i schedule a meeting with everyone and discuss with them)

Thank u guys who always keep me in prayer. =) God bless.

1 comment:

aehknum said...

Praise God!