Monday, January 29, 2007

Heart

What is the heart?

There might be 2 different 'hearts' as i know. The physical heart, which pumps blood around in your body, and another heart, which is where you experience all your emotions. The heart that pumps blood around your body is complex, yet, not as complex as your 'other' heart. My heart is feeling a lot of different emotions all at the same time! It's like an overdose of different drugs or something like that. Is this what it means to have a change of heart, there has to be some wound, then great pain, then healing. ?


God made me a complex being, a being with a unique blend of attitude, emotions, and the way I make decision. It's so complex that I don't even understand myself now.


Sometimes, I feel so 'screwed' up, sometimes, i feel that I'm doing the right thing, sometimes, I just feel like my heart has been thorn into shreds, sometimes, it feels like it's gonna burst.


Even though I feel a little delirious at times, I still believe in my heart, that God will carry me through this period of time, through this season, and that I will arise from this stronger, and more matured. I will need all the prayer and support form you guys. I really need to feel Jesus here with me right now.

No comments: