Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Operator, The Line is Dead

Today, I'm most confused about the rates that are being offered by our mobile phone service providers. Take Hotlink plans for example.

They offer first the Talk and SMS plans. That's pretty simple to understand. Choose talk plan if you call a lot and choose SMS if you SMS a lot. So that's simple right...? BUT, now you have the wonderful Total plan and Easy plan. When i checked the rates, it's so confusing! I can't understand it! I think it's just some scheme to make ppl call more at a more expensive rate by giving them a few little points so that they can make more calls for "free".

Okay, I admit it.. I'm just too bored at home. I don't know what to do, so i come online to update my blog. I can't go out cause I'm pretty broke at this moment! Still, I believe that God is in control and soon, He'll give me more money. Well, I pray that I'd use my money wisely then.

I'm bored, i'm bored!! Everyone else has gone back to school, back to work, what else.. erm.. back to their serious all work and no play mode... But I'm still in my holidays! I want to enjoy this holiday!!

I shall also remember that today shall be a blessed day cause God has made this day!

Btw, I'm getting a new laptop soon. =D I basically can't wait for it to come! A wonderful Dell Inspiron 6400 with Core 2 Duo and a X1300 Mobiliti Radeon GPU.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

difficult enough about the plans
the easy plan doesnt have active 5
so thats crappy

worst is when you call to change, you gotta dial their 1300 number and i've been on so long trying to figure out which stupid number to choose on the menu, wasted rm 1 and got nothing done

they say you're automaticly placed to the total plan but i dont think so since my sms to non active 5 is 5cents and not 7

aehknum said...

Hey Isaac!!
cheer up!! haha! there are lots you can do.. anyway, have linked your blog to mine. Hehe.. keep in touch oh!

guchi guchi said...

digi, always the smarter choice...i will follow you :P

Nice specs man. I dont think i'll get a new laptop now maybe later this year.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.