Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back...Errr... which side?

Just a quick update on my fist day at UTP, starting from the day I left Kuching.

This is the first post that I'm posting from my new laptop. =) Am so proud of my new Dell 6400 laptop. It's really smooth and I really just love it. Praise be to God who provided for this computer through my parents!


Well, I'm now back at campus. I flew to KL on Monday night and i reached home on early Tuesday morning. On Tuesday, I met up with Cheryl, Mun Khea and Sheri at Mid Valley. It was so kind of che to ask Sheri to come along, as I won't be seeing her already, cause she's leaving for Adelaide soon. We had lunch at Nandos. Before the food came, che said want to take pictures, but somehow, she forgot! Lol...

After the wonderful lunch, we went to "loiter" around MidValley for a while, shopped for some of che's stuff, this and that, then my sis came, and we went our seperate ways. That night, I had a wonderful steamboat dinner with my sis and danny, and I was so full that I didn't eat any supper after that.. hahaha...

Then came wednesday morning! I woke up at 6 in the morning, and realised that I was still in the living room, I was asleep infront of my laptop. I quickly got into the room, and slept some more, for my body was really tired. I rested till around 9, and I heard Duke *the new puppy at my sister's home* squealing at the laundry area. I tot it must be really upset for it has been at the laundry area for the whole night and my sister didn't let him out this morning, so i got up to let him into the house but Danny was there, playing with him. Duke is still going through potty training and he hasn't learnt much for today, did his business in the house twice. The first time, Danny cleaned it up, then after they went to work, Duke did it again in the living room! That time, I was about to leave the house to go to Pudu bus station, so i quickly cleaned up the poop, and put duke in the back. It's so sad to leave the puppy like that. Kind of miss it already. haha...

The bus ride back to campus seemed so so so so long and I was so tired but I couldn't sleep. I reached my university gate at around 6 Pm. and my good friend Jesse came to pick me from the gate. I got unpacked and all, and by 10 pm, I was on DC++ already! Hahaha... This semester is going to be a great and wonderful semester because it is the semester that the Lord has made! =)

2 comments:

aehknum said...

I'm currently using Dell Inspiron 6400 also. More than 1/2 years dy. So far so good.. the after service is really good. Good choice

Orange said...

wah...new lappie man...yup, it's gonna be a great sem =)