Monday, January 15, 2007

This is a wonderful SUNDAY!!


I was on my way down from Bethany and then i heard the howling of a mighty wind, and lo and behold, a great down pour of rain and winds that could throw off a tractor *exaggerate a little la ha... =) but it's really strong winds la :p * suddenly hit Kuching! Well, today i had the chance to do what Che Chung has been doing for more than a year - Send people home after Sunday service! So i sent Daphne back home, and on the way, we saw a tree (pictured above la ) with a broken branch and I had to drive up the curb to go through! It was really cool... cause you can't do that during normal days la... drive on the curb.. hahaha... Then after i sent Daphne back, the rest of us in the car went to Curry House! It was a good thing that when we reached the eating place, the rain had stopped, and we could eat *peacefully* without the raging winds blowing into our faces and rain falling on our food.

Then, after lunch, we went to Pastor Cheli's house. By the time I reached there, I was so tired, and thought of just going home, but then Simon had to update the Bethany website ( Yeap! it's updated! Check it out guys!!) so I lent him some of my expertise in website building and stuff... No lar, all I did was gave opinions.. lolz... Then aunty Mei made a great cup of tea at around 4 pm, and that cup of tea gave me strength! haha..

At around 5 pm , Simon finally turned off his PC cause he was done and we then went home. When i reached home, I was so tired, I took a quick shower, and then went to bed! After about an hour of sleep, I got up, and then bathe, then had dinner. After dinner, went to pick Caleb up from Michael's house and then went to pick up Su Ee, then headed over to church. *Jamming Session* - Had a wonderful time just jamming with Caleb and Su Ee. It has been such a long time since i played with them and today, I had the chance. We had fun just praising God and just trying out different songs with them. It took me a while to get into the style of music that they were playing cause its so different! The funniest part was when we played the song Worship You Alone from Planet Shakers, Caleb and Su Ee took turns to play the drums, because Caleb played a little bit of the keyboard for the intro, and it was just so funny, the three of us, making music that sounded like music played by a full band! It was really great fun, thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate it.

I'll be off to KL at 9 pm tonight.. Feel sad to leave Kuching, but I have faith to believe that this year, this semester, is going to be a different one, because HE IS GOD!

1 comment:

Orange said...

yea...su ee their style had changed. Dunno since when...lol. But i think it's nice. =) when they jam, they very siao one. Lol.