Monday, January 01, 2007

New year, New post!



2006 is over and it's a new year! 2007!!!

Many things happened in 2006, things were not easy in 2006, it was a rough year I would say. Nevertheless, I still see God's goodness shine through and carried me through all those hard times.

Many times I have failed God, but still, God is always faithful to me. Sometime middle of this year, I discovered this song. I've listened to it many times since the album came out but it never hit me till the day I read Chris's blog and found this song on her blog.

A thousand times I fail
Still your mercy remains
Should i stumble again
I'm caught in your grace
Taken from "From the Inside Out" by United Live

I've gone through many things in 2006, many times I have failed God but God has been faithful to me. He has never let me go. This i praise him for. God still gave me life, a life that I do not deserve!

Many times, in 2006, I thought of giving up, but God's faithfulness kept me sane and alive. There were times when I dragged myself to church but eveytime when I go, remember the sermon about the woman with the issue of blood and how she pressed into the presence of God and she got healing. So i pressed in, I laid my troubles at the feet of Jesus and I pressed into the presence of God and many many times, God just held me in His arms assuring me that He is there with me. Sometimes, I don't feel Him, but I have faith and He gives me the faith to believe!
Last night at watch night servive, Pastor Cheli shared from Ephesians 1:3-6.
  • I am blessed
  • I am chosen
  • I am predestined

We are blessed with every spititual blessing in heaven. God has blessed us! What we are tasting here on earth is just "peanuts" compared to what He has in store for us in heaven!

We are chosen by God. We have been chosen by God even before we were born to be holy and blameless in His sight.

We are predestined to be adpoted as his sons through Jesus Christ. We are predestined to be blessed wether we like it or not! (cool eh!)

Well, I've left 2006 behind. I'm starting anew with Christ into 2007! God is going to bless this year even more! God is going to move in mightier ways. A storm is coming. A mighty wind. A flood that will come into this land.

Malaysia, Malaysia
Malaysia is on fire
We don't need the devil
Cause the devil is a liar

2007 is going to be a great year cause the Word of God says so! I believe that I am blessed, I believe that I am chosen and I believe that I have been predestined by God to be His child! To God be the glory!

Blessed new year!!

2 comments:

guchi guchi said...

we're moving on

Anonymous said...

2007 will be a blessed year!
Juz believe God will make a way..
Yea..Keep moving on,pressing in..
God bless!