Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Can't Sleep!!

Last night, we had an all night prayer meeting in church. We started from 10:45 till around 5:30 in the morning. I was kind of tired after the whole meeting, and then we went for breakfast in Ipoh. Had wonderful dim sum for break fast, and after that, we went back to campus. During the ride home, I sat at the back of the van, and did sleep a little bit. When i reached back, the cool air of the morning greeted me as i exited the van. Walked back really briskly because I wanted to reach my bed asap to sleep. The weirdest thing is that I couldn't sleep! Till now, it's 4:14 in the afternoon, I just slept here and there, less than 2 hours in total I would think.

What's troubling my heart? Why is it that when I lie down, my heart just feels so troubled? Was it because of my break up ? It has been quite a long time, and now I'm just feeling it? Man, I'm really slow! lolz. What's causing this anxiety in my heart? I have laid down my life at Your feet Lord, what else should I do? Am i doomed to not sleep for days, weeks, months? Suffering from this weird sickness they call insomnia? This is bad. I better just try to lie down some more.

No comments: