Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's not easy

It's not easy waiting and being unsure of what you are waiting for. Sometimes you feel afraid that what you are waiting for might not actually be there at all.

* * *

I have been running towards you, I have been trying to be brave and tell you up front, but I fear that I might cause you to run even further. Have I waited too long? Am I too late?

For more than four years, I've hoped, I've put fourth all that I have, I've thrown in all my pieces. I want to reach out to you, but I'm afraid I will cause you to run even further. Have I waited too long? Am I too late?

When I first knew you, your words comforted me, your words made me feel warmth. Now I feel you so distant, I wished I had done a little more, I wished that I had given myself a chance when I had the chance. But I was afraid, that I will cause you to run even further. Have I waited too long? Am I too late?

Have I waited too long? Am I too late? I just want to know Sher, Have I waited too long? Am I too late?

* * *

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong and have faith in God..
-Ask and you will be given-
Take care..

Sher,pls pause and dont leave him with silence..

aehknum said...

Have you confessed to her? I don't know la but maybe you can try. Who knows she'll say yes?

I'm sure she knows how you felt for her already.

Anonymous said...

saw ur tag in sum1's blog, so thought i'd drop by. saw this post and i was like..damn, 4 yrs already..thats longggggg...anyways, js wanna drop some words of encouragement... :)
have faith ya?i'll keep u in prayer?
All the best :)

Ern said...

I just want to thank you all for showing your support, and your prayers - Thank you.

Things didn't work out the way I would have wanted it. She said that she'll treat me as a friend forever. It's kinda hard to swallow now, but I'm pretty sure that with time, I'll move on.

I'm grateful for the wonderful friends who have kept me going, friends who have listened to me yak and yak, especially Cheryl.

I might stop updating for a little while, as of now, I'm rushing for my FYP and the finals are coming. Do keep me in prayer. Hehehe

Thanks!