Tuesday, April 01, 2008

2 movies that gripped my heart

Last Friday was movie night.   The movie title - Facing the giants.

Only one comment, watch it, please do. I'm the kind of guy who don't cry when I watch touching movies, but this movie, gripped my heart, the messages so strong, I had to struggle so hard to hold my tears back. (It's a Christian movie by the way.. and it's not any ordinary Christian movie, it's a movie that described how great is our God.)

 

Movie 2- The Mist

The first time, I felt so emotional, I felt so into the movie.

In the end, all I could do was scream. Literally scream...

Oh yeah.. do watch it too.

 

Good night.

2 comments:

diane said...

Ooohhhh...I will i will!!! But where can i get those movies from?

guchi guchi said...

i've watched facing the Giant. Its really good, the mist? Not really but sounds familiar.