Thursday, April 24, 2008

Final Year

This year is the last year of my degree. I certainly hope that it will end this year. I don't think I can take it anymore. I feel like I have lost all desire to excel, I don't see the point in doing well anymore. Sometimes, I just don't care. All I want is go home, and not be responsible over anything. But I know I can't do that. Taking responsibility for your own life is not easy.

I used to think it's so super cool to grow up and take charge of your own life. Yes, it is in a sense, you get to decide for yourself, you get to choose what you want to do (to some extent) and you are responsible for every action that you take.

I need Your grace to get up again. I have lost faith even in myself. The finals for this semester is coming. I really need to do well. I can't just give up when I'm so near to finishing it. Help me persevere. Grant me strength.

"Let not my will be done, but Yours."

No comments: