Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Just another day?

Yesterday night, Eilyn was saying that 2008 is just another year, just another day... and we'd be back to work the day after new year's day... Yah.. I guess it's true, but I also feel that it is important to see the new year as a mile stone, something to look forward to, something new!


Well, I'm about to leave Penang, and of course, I can't resist it when Felix invited me to join them at Tao 2 nights ago. I ate, and I ate, and I ate a lot of fishes! The flu didn't stop me from eating my fill of good fish! Hehehe..

Kuching Jan 08 007

From left >>> me, Felix, Yeng

Kuching Jan 08 006

Gary n Tsae Ying

Kuching Jan 08 002

Scallops!!! (they're gone actually.. I ate them.. > <)

Kuching Jan 08 015

Ah.. very memorable place.. hehe..

Kuching Jan 08 017

Actually Suet Yeng put on some really great makeup.. but black n white.. kenot see lah.. haha...

Last night.. we went to Pizza Hut to celebrate the new year. Somehow, we managed to get everyone in the picture! haha...

Pizza hut (new year's eve) 007

Pizza hut (new year's eve) 005

Last but not least, we had a toast to the new year... with something from the down under...

Kuching Jan 08 033

Cheers! To a wonderful new year, and may this year be a year filled with God's favor, and just like Pastor said in his sms. "May we flavor the earth as salt of the earth and shine our light into the world as the light of the world"

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org