Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Goodbye.. I'll miss you...

Penang...

I will definitely miss you...

I will miss you for the way you make me feel.

I will miss the fun places like QBM, Perangin, Gurney, Auto City...

I will miss looking at you who is so familiar yet always seem so new.

I will miss you for the way even the simplest food that you cook up seem so special.

This is my last week here in Penang. Now I wish that it will not end so soon. Going back to UTP, I will miss all the wonderful delicious food in Penang!!! Arrrgh!! It's just two hours away.. but.. it's still FAR... Penang hawkers... they are the best weh... I don't even miss food from my hometown... *sob*

It's the end of my internship! No more going to work from 8 am to 5 pm... No more writing programs, no more meeting with people just to have a 30 minute discussion about one issue, no more sneaking out of the office early, no more going out for lunch in all the wonderful eating places in Penang and even getting bored with the wonderful food.... Aaaaa.. I will miss the food here the most!

Going back to studying, is not going to be easy. I just hope that things will really get better in UTP. I hope that it will not be the same as the precious semesters... A better final year in UTP!

No comments: