Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged 101?

Been quite some time since I was last tagged.. this is from John.. and here goes

Part II
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!

so... here goes...

  1. I recently realized I could sleep the whole day
  2. I can't remember what day it is
  3. I can't remember what day something happened
  4. I have a particular liking for Penang, I just love it there
  5. i LOVE eggs
  6. I can sit in front of the computer the whole day and play WoW (last semester, not doing anymore. :P)
  7. I sleep a lot (refer to no1)
  8. I used to like a lot of food, like really really like them, but now I think my list is getting shorter and shorter...
  9. I like to smell a lot of things... just curious what everything smells like..
  10. I love to sweat, but i hate the sun, so I love saunas heaps!
Wow.. so hard to think of 10 weird stuff about myself.. so that's it..

I'm gonna tag....

Audrey!!
:P

1 comment:

Lim Su Ee said...

Hey, i'm starting to like penang dy also..hehehe