Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Darling is back~

This week has been a strange week for me. I slept, most of it, and I can't remember much of it. I could remember the porridge tho... - The headaches that i had for the last few days have made me feel like time is indeed passing rather quickly. Swallowed panadol, and closed my eyes.. The next thing I know it's evening.

Today I got my darling back. I have yet to put her memory (HDD) back in there but I woke her up a little bit, just to make sure that everything was working fine. The technician told me they changed quite a number of things, which include the motherboard, GPU, and LCD screen. Amazingly, some of the dust that went with her, came back with her. Hmm... but anyhow, it all looks very wonderfully new~! Thanks to mum and dad for paying for the repairs. I really really like it heaps.. so I'm gonna use it for a few more years i think. =)

* * *

This week has been rather odd at times because sometimes, i think i'm talking to someone, but then i realize, it's actually someone else on the other side. Hmmmm... Maybe i should sue the internet for not being clear enough with me who I am talking to.. Haha..

Alright, I guess I should get back to my preparation for my oral presentation tomorrow.


- -- -

P/S: muhps.

No comments: