Monday, October 27, 2008

Eating Habbits

I've been having supper quite a bit lately, and this morning, when i got up earlier than usual for breakfast, I felt a little guilty and FAT. For some weird reason lah. but i got up anyways, and went. =)

Today, I went with Vinod, Kana and Melissa to the Tronoh market to have brekkie, and I had some really delicious "pan mee". Sort of flat shaped (i think hand made) noodles. I think i felt guilty coz i ate before I slept, and I got up to go eat, then after that coz still not enough sleep, I slept again till lunch time. So to get my system back in order, I'm gonna skip lunch. =D

2 comments:

aehknum said...

Haha, can you please send me your most current picture to be evaluated? LOL

Lim Su Ee said...

Hey, when you back Kuching? We go makan!!!!! ahahhaha...